Online Wealth Account Guide
This document highlights the key Online Wealth Account functionality and the process of registering for Online Services with an activation code, enabling you to access Online Services immediately.
You can contact your St. James’s Place Partner if you do not have an activation code, as this can be generated and given to you over the phone. You may already have received an activation code in correspondence from St. James’s Place, such as your Quarterly Valuation Statement, please be advised that activation codes are only valid for a limited time.
The Online Wealth Account enables access to a range of services online.
Current capability includes the ability to:
• Use your debit card to make payments to St. James’s Place.
• Top up your ISA with your debit card at a time that suits you.
• View the value of your investments in a range of currencies and see a breakdown of that valuation.
• Access SJP Insights for the latest investment news.
• Receive electronic correspondence and update your preferences. (By registering for electronic correspondence, you will be helping us to reduce our environmental impact).